Kinugawa Onsen Area
Getting to the Kinugawa Onsen area
From Tokyo to Kinugawa-Onsen Station
- Around 120 minutes by limited express (Revaty or Spacia (Kinu)) from Asakusa Station
- Around 120 minutes by limited express (Spacia Kinugawa/Kinugawa) from Shinjuku Station
- Around 3 hours and 20 minutes by highway bus (bound for Kinugawa-Onsen Station) from Tokyo Station (departs Yaesu South Exit)
From Nikko Toshogu Shrine to Kinugawa Onsen
(Nikko / Kinugawa Express)
- Please take the Nikko / Kinugawa Express.
- The Nikko/Kinugawa Express is a convenient reservation-only bus service connecting Kinugawa-Onsen Station, Tobu Nikko Station, and the Nishi-sando area (in front of Tobu Tourist Center), the gateway to Nikko’s World Heritage sites.
Buses bound for Nishi-sando leave from Kinugawa-Onsen Station. Buses bound for Kinugawa-Onsen Station leave from Nishi-sando and Tobu Nikko Station.
- See here for more information about the Nikko / Kinugawa Express
Taxi Information (From taxi stand)
- [Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura] Around 10 minutes / About 1,900JPY (From taxi stand)
- [Tobu World Square] Around 5 minutes / About 910JPY (From taxi stand)
- [Kinu-Tateiwa-Otsuribashi Suspension Bridge] Around 5 minutes / About 820JPY (From taxi stand)
- [Kinugawa Leisure Park] Around 7 minutes / About 1,360JPY (From taxi stand)
- [Kinugawa Onsen Ropeway] Around 5 minutes / About 1,000JPY (From taxi stand)
Major sightseeing spots in the Kinugawa Onsen area